Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
A New Game Screenshots Thread
Page: «4/19»
  Go to:
PlayX Apr 11, 2014
Metro Last Light

Verdun
Hamish May 18, 2014
Well, it took me awhile largely due to my not having time to sit down and bash through it, but I have now finally completed both endings of Bastion.

Hamish May 21, 2014
Well, first I played the new challenge level I got with the Special Edition of Mark of the Ninja, and then I moved onto my latest gaming endeavour:

Hamish May 22, 2014
Well, I reached the final sector of the game for the first time today, and as Yahtzee had previously warned me I would I was soon blown out of the sky by the Rebel Flagship.

Now on my next game I am using the Engi Cruiser I unlocked on my last playthrough, which so far is proving to be a far superior ship for my needs than the previous one was:

Gentleman Squid May 30, 2014
Hi everyone!

This is a new screenshot for our game Three Dead Zed. We just wrapped up the Linux build of the game and currently retesting. This section where the screenshot was taken was given a huge revamp.

Hope you think that's an interesting screenshot :)

Cheers!
Hamish Jul 27, 2014
[url=https://postimg.cc/8f8hPrw3][/url]

Last edited by Hamish on 27 December 2019 at 8:36 am UTC
Hamish Aug 10, 2014
What kind of aspect ratio are you playing that game at? :O
EKRboi Aug 10, 2014
Quoting: HamishWhat kind of aspect ratio are you playing that game at? :O

48:9? I'm playing on 3x 27" 1080 IPS monitors, for a total res of 5760x1080. It's great fun! You just watch the middle monitor while playing as usual and the side monitors are at a bit of an angle and really fill in your peripheral vision. ie, walking down a hallway really does "feel" like walking down a hallway :) Once you get use to playing this way it's very weird going back. I have some games that my rig just can't handle at that res, so i have to play at 1920x1080 on the middle monitor only. It feels like having tunnel vision.
HadBabits Aug 11, 2014
Quoting: EKRboi
Quoting: HamishWhat kind of aspect ratio are you playing that game at? :O
48:9? I'm playing on 3x 27" 1080 IPS monitors, for a total res of 5760x1080.

Wow, that's pretty wild. I was about to ask how you got Metro:LL running on a fortune cookie ;)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.