Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «9/72»
  Go to:
Hamish Feb 2, 2015
So for February I am actually using two pictures my brother took of the farm a few weeks back.

If for some strange reason you want to see more of these, I have uploaded some here:
http://icculus.org/~hamish/2015-Images/
pete910 Feb 9, 2015
Here's mine.

rick01457 Feb 21, 2015
A while since I've posted my desktop and it's actually changed a lot over that time. The layout has settled back at something like my last post now and I'm pretty happy about it. I have a second monitor now, but the desktop is absolutely minimal on that one.
Hamish Mar 6, 2015
To celebrate the release of Xfce 4.12 I have adopted some Xfce wallpapers. I have refrained from using the new default wallpaper until I actually get the new 4.12 updates though.

As for being late this month, the only excuse I can offer is that I am in the middle of calving season, which is a damn good one.
Unshra Mar 8, 2015
At the moment I am only running Linux on my old Dell Inspiron 17 7737 (well not old but not fast enough to be my main system) as I work to find out what's going on with my new notebook.

[
fredrikfritte 10 years Mar 11, 2015
Xpander Mar 31, 2015
**dropbox links gone**

MATE desktop
controls: BleuFear
border:Numix-Darker
Hamish Apr 9, 2015
So I am now also a little late in posting for April, but I wanted to ensure that Shadow Warrior would actually run before showing off my new wallpapers:

I am now also properly on Xfce 4.12, which due to changes in the way that desktop icons are displayed has forced me to use larger icons.

Those interested in using my new Faenza Shadow Warrior icon can download it from here:
http://hamishpaulwilson.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Warrior-2013-Faenza-Icon-525728553
Hamish May 6, 2015
It's orange. In Alberta. Figure it out. :D

Also new are my Hotline Miami and Shadow Warrior: Classic Complete icons, one of which replaces Bastion on my desktop. Really getting my fill of Devolver Digital at the moment.
Hamish Jun 2, 2015
And now it is time for June:

Back to blue for me as it works well with my custom window border. Other than that no apparent changes, although my One Unit: Whole Blood launcher now of course links to the GOG.com version of Blood rather than my own self-made setup. I am still using the custom launch screen I made for the game though.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.