Editors Discussion
Page: «34/36»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Dec 19, 2014
All those issues apart from the tooltips are fixed now.
muntdefems Dec 19, 2014
Now that's what I call a quick and efficient support! :D

PS: more things! On the right hand side column, the box that shows how many people is connected bears the title "Latest Forum Posts" which is surely wrong.

PS2: Oh, and the sales page still looks horrible with the dark theme... :S: (no rush, I suppose tweaking a theme requires some time ;) )
Liam Dawe Dec 19, 2014
Fixed block, also added sales block.

As stated in announcement, dark theme is not finished at all.
muntdefems Dec 19, 2014
Fair enough, I'll just revert to the light theme until further notice.

PS: I've just realized that it's not only a matter of aesthetics: with the dark theme, the prices and expiry dates become invisible in the lighter rows! So please bear this in mind when fixing the dark theme.
Hamish Dec 19, 2014
I seem to have encountered some problems with the pagination buttons on multi-page articles.

The back button on the left seems to change size upon moving to the second page, making it larger than the rest.

Also, the go to drop down box does not seem to allow me to select the first page anymore.
Hamish Dec 19, 2014
In addition, my profile page is listing a non-existent Steam ID.
Liam Dawe Dec 19, 2014
Fixed the pagination issues, and fixed profiles updating with the blank steam url, if you wipe it now it will be fine.
Hamish Dec 19, 2014
Yeah, it is working on my end as well now.
Hamish Dec 23, 2014
When I try to use the Search function in the top bar it says the webpage is not available.
Liam Dawe Dec 23, 2014
Quoting: HamishWhen I try to use the Search function in the top bar it says the webpage is not available.
Fixed.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.