Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
What game are you currently playing?
Rustybolts Dec 30, 2010
To start this thread off, I have bought Speed Forge 3D for my tablet. Its plays a bit like f-zero but is a very short (only 6 tracks) and has no campaign, its just pick a track pick AI level then race.
Controls are surprisingly responsive using the tilt function to steer like a car steering wheel and a forward dip for acceleration, backward for brake / reverse, on screen buttons to drop mines/ fire missiles etc.

[media=youtube]M5fKrScVtP8[/media]
Liam Dawe Dec 30, 2010
Angry Birds on and off don't really game much on it as i can never seem to find any games that really interest me :
tweakedenigma Dec 31, 2010
Galcon, I have it for my PC too but I play it more on the go.
Rustybolts Jan 1, 2011
Galcon hmm interesting, can you answer a few questions for me? Its predominantly multiplayer is it not? What's the single player campaign like? Is it worth buying for single player use only?
tweakedenigma Jan 2, 2011
I only play it single player, and the computer is rather challenging on the higher levels. No real Campaign its just random maps really.
Liam Dawe Jan 2, 2011
You can get Galcon for Android?
Rustybolts Jan 5, 2011
Just bought 2 really good tbs games, both in a very similar vein to Advance Wars on GBA.

Military Madness

Uniwar

[media=youtube]u5KFi6OES8k[/media]
Rustybolts Jan 23, 2011
Still playing Military Madness havent started Uniwar im waiting till completed MM. Downloaded Cyber Defense last night, a really addictive tower defense game.

*Edit* Scratch that Guns n Glory is much better and also free (Add supported)*/Edit*
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.