Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Pac Logo
Rustybolts Jan 8, 2011
I created a new logo to complement the Space Invaders theme hope you all like

added drop shadow to see what it looks like
[ATTACH=full]117[/ATTACH]
Liam Dawe Jan 8, 2011
Added it to the main site's logo rotation :D
tweakedenigma Jan 10, 2011
Thats awesome, I love Pacman :D
Rustybolts Jan 10, 2011
Thanks!
Yeah i have a soft spot for Pacman also, whenever i saw Pacman at the arcades i always popped at least 10p in, don't ever see it around nowadays though as they will be collectors items now.
tweakedenigma Jan 10, 2011
I got Pacman and Pacman Championship Edition for the PS3, Play them quite a bit too. Might see if I can find one of the old table top arcade ones just for fun.
Rustybolts Jan 12, 2011
[ATTACH=full]21[/ATTACH]

;)
Rustybolts Jan 12, 2011
[ATTACH=full]22[/ATTACH]
Rustybolts Mar 12, 2011
[ATTACH=full]118[/ATTACH]
need to make eyes white on the ghost but i think the shadow improves the look of the logo
[ATTACH=full]120[/ATTACH]
The Original logo above with shadow applied posted as quick idea, obviously it needs a bit of cleaning up.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.