Spring RTS
Liam Dawe Feb 11, 2011
So getting back into spring RTS, most noteably the Balanced Annihilation game for it.

Anyone else play/Up for a game?
waba Feb 16, 2011
Ha i would love to if I were in the country. loved the spring engine, I have a feeling BA was the one i used to play on. If you wait 6 months I will play then.
Liam Dawe Feb 16, 2011
6 months, where you hiding?
waba Feb 16, 2011
india and africa, havent been on any forums for a while! i have a feeling hardware is very cheap out here, i saw a saphire 5450 gfx card for £50, im not sure of their prices in the uk. sadly, no gaming for me for a while...
Liam Dawe Feb 16, 2011
Ah right, well gives me plenty of time to practice!
waba Feb 16, 2011
ha i was never particularly good. everyone used to build robot farms and make millions of the things,but i was too slow...
Liam Dawe Feb 16, 2011
Yeah i'm not exactly very fast either, i get beaten a lot :(
waba Feb 17, 2011
they had a lot of good maps last time i was on. didnt like the fully metal ones though as they would be the worst for speed building. it is a shame you cant share resources with team members.
Liam Dawe Feb 17, 2011
You can share resources nowadays :P
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.