I feel dirty...
Liam Dawe Feb 20, 2011
Well since my Android phone broke RIP for music playing on the go/in bed i have resorted to having an apple ipod donated to me, one of the little ones...i feel dirty, stupid apple and their good looks.

Surprising how much easier things have become, i remember owning an ipod shuffle like 4-5 years (ish) ago and having to download gtkpod and fiddle for ages to get it to work...now Banshee just picks it up easily, gotta love progress :D
tweakedenigma Feb 21, 2011
I used an ipod Nano for a while and it worked rather well with Banshee. I was glad to be rid of it though :).
Hamish Feb 21, 2011
If you are feeling dirty then take a bath...

No, seriously, I understand your pain. Not that we have any such devices in this house, I assure you.
tweakedenigma Feb 21, 2011
Lucky you Hamish. My better half is something of an Apple FanGirl. She has an iMac, MacBook, Mac Classic, Apple IIE, 3 or 4 iPods, 3 Apple Coffee Mugs (1 is a Travel Mug), Apple Baseball Cap, T-Shirts, Dress Shirts and a 4x4 Apple Banner.
Hamish Feb 22, 2011
The Apple IIE could be cool. The rest I would not let enter the house. Does that mean I am going to die lonely and alone? :p
tweakedenigma Feb 22, 2011
Quoting: "Hamish, post: 1274"The Apple IIE could be cool. The rest I would not let enter the house. Does that mean I am going to die lonely and alone? :p

Yes it does and I really don't mind her liking Apple so much. At least she is a nerd and use some kind of Unix :D.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.