Show your desktop
Page: 1/10»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Mar 6, 2011
Show us your desktops!
Rustybolts Mar 9, 2011
Errm the same! Suppose I need to create a Amnesia icon now it works for me. Still need to complete Penumbra ep2 + ep3 before i start playing it though (....goes off to play Penumbra ep2)
Hamish Mar 9, 2011
The hard-drive with my Fedora 14 system has developed a mechanical fault (don't worry, all of my important data is safe!), so I am back on my Fedora 13 system again. I am going to to spruce it up a bit before giving a screenshot though.
Rustybolts May 20, 2011
[ATTACH=full]152[/ATTACH]
A couple of changes to my desktop, most notably the unity launcher (which I have ummmed and ahhhhed about using!) Also I have changed my folder icons.
Brandon Smith May 20, 2011
I like those folders!
Hamish Aug 25, 2011
Since it has been awhile since we have done this, here is a screenshot of my Fedora 13 system as of today.

[

Will have to wait until I can get that mess with SeaGate resolved so I can get my new hard drive before I can upgrade unfortunately. Probably will end up installing Fedora 16 by then.
Liam Dawe Aug 28, 2011
Been a while for me too so here's mine
[ATTACH]225[/ATTACH]
Xpander Aug 28, 2011
here is mine
[ATTACH]226[/ATTACH]
Liam Dawe Aug 28, 2011
Ah nice, a mint fan i see!
Xpander Aug 28, 2011
yeah. switched to mint due ubuntu's unity..sadly i didnt get used to it.
god bless linux for making easy to switch between distros if u have /home on different partition :)
Liam Dawe Aug 28, 2011
Ahh unity there's a convo for another thread lol, also just for kicks, here's a shot on my actual desk in all its messy glory!
[ATTACH]227[/ATTACH]
I will clean it one day...i guess the day i move out hah!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.