Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
Liam Dawe Jul 4, 2011
So i saw this Sunday, the usual of me not knowing which robot is who half the time, i only tend to watch it for the action hah.

Has anyone else seen/plan to watch it?
KIAaze Jul 6, 2011
Not planning to see it, definitely not at the cinema.
I'm more likely to watch super 8 instead.
MyGameCompany Jul 9, 2011
I've heard it was the best of the 3 so far. Haven't seen it yet. Do you recommend it?

I did see Green Lantern. I can definitely recommend that one, if you're a Green Lantern fan. They did a great job with the movie, and left it wide open for a sequel.
Liam Dawe Jul 9, 2011
I do highly recommend it, for me the first one was the worst (they are all good though), i think the 3rd is the best.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.