Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Steam/Source for Linux
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Cheeseness Apr 11, 2012
The odd MSAA values in the Windows only stats are more likely to indicate Wine users, I think. Interestingly, the value for 3x matches up with the non-64 bit "Unknown" OS, though I suspect that's just coincidence as Wine seems to report these anomalous values the same under 64 bit Wine.
Liam Dawe Apr 21, 2012
There is also the podcast now here - http://www.sevendaycooldown.com/site/episode001/, people are speculating as to what Gabe meant but he specifically mentions Linux while talking about Valves new dota game.
reipas Jul 16, 2012
Complain all you want guys, but for me indies that are native on linux from steam is dreamy.
Cheeseness Jul 16, 2012
Quoting: "reipas, post: 4930, member: 201"Complain all you want guys, but for me indies that are native on linux from steam is dreamy.

Who's complaining? o.0
reipas Jul 17, 2012
Well, "be sceptical" maybe is more accurate. complain was too simplistic.
Cheeseness Jul 17, 2012
Quoting: "reipas, post: 4948, member: 201"Well, "be sceptical" maybe is more accurate. complain was too simplistic.

Without any official announcement or confirmation (as the situation was when this thread was started), it's important to be sure that we're not overreacting to information.

That said, Valve launched their Linux development blog today. You can find more current discussion and links on our news post about it :)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.