Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
MineCraft - Server discussion
Qantourisc May 6, 2012
Hello,

Since not everyone is always on the GoL MineCraft server.

Would anyone mind if I build roads on the main spawn point ?

Cheers,
Qantourisc
CzarnyNalesnik May 6, 2012
Admins, change the server for premium and non premium players. Will be more people ;)
Liam Dawe May 6, 2012
Qant as long as it doesn't interfere with other peoples stuff do whatever.

Czarny - what do you mean exactly? Our server runs on a whitelist only due to be trolled before and stuff got ruined.
CzarnyNalesnik May 6, 2012
This is not a whitelist, but lock for non premium players. :/

Do normal whitelist (new players can write on this topic) rather than switch to a premium server.
Liam Dawe May 6, 2012
No offence but I know what a whitelist is.

I have it on a whitelist so ONLY the people I put on the list can access the server, being premium or not doesn't matter...but then if you're not premijm you haven't purchased the game anyway so why should you be allowed on...
Qantourisc May 8, 2012
We want to connect the spawn and a village some are constructing. I have been looking at means for fast transportation but i could find none.
The fastest way i can seem to find is portals in the neither .. but it's claimed to be unsave ...
(can't it be made safe ?)
Qantourisc May 12, 2012
Underwater river is dangerous for getting stranded.
Tracks would work, but it would be best to have one to and 1 from, or some kind of redstone direction protection :p
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.