Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Helena the 3rd: Stuck in Crystal Caves
Hamish Jan 19, 2013
So I am finally going through the copy of Helena I bought on Desura last summer that I never got around to playing as I had mouse issues at that time, and I am stuck in the Crystal Caves level. Unfortunately no one has wrote up any guides for the game.

I get passed the first two areas fine, and I manage to navigate the spike tunnels alright, but upon doing so I encounter a block pyramid that blocks my progress. I have tried all that I can think off to get passed it but to no avail. For instance, I tried leaving the tank and going on foot, which was a bad idea as the fall from block to block severely hurts the player character and he died almost immediately on the way back down. I have also tried shooting it, turning around to find another way, and tried bashing my head against my desk a few times.

Now, I do not know if I am just being dense or not, but I am truly stuck. Any suggestions?
Rustybolts Jan 20, 2013
After going through the 2d spiked section you took the left route in the 3d room you should have gone to the right first. At the end off that route you collect a power up that gives the tank the ability to shoot spikes and blocks. After th at return to where you got stuck and blast your way through. Happy adventuring.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.