Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
New Desktop Screenshot Thread
Page: «66/72»
  Go to:
Hamish Nov 28, 2023
I had to uninstall all the Shadowgrounds games to make room for BioShock Infinte, so I brought my desktop icons back for November even with the smaller screen.

Not that I spent more than an evening playing BioShock Infinite so far, but it did show off my newer hardware at least.

Last edited by Hamish on 28 November 2023 at 10:02 pm UTC
Cybolic Nov 29, 2023
Moved from Arch to NixOS and to cut down on the amount of config files to convert to Home-Manager/Nix, I skipped moving over my bspwm config and am using KDE Plasma for the time being. Gotta say though, those desktop widgets are quite pretty, though not entirely useful when I never actually see my desktop.

Wallpaper link (though mine is edited)
Pengling Dec 1, 2023

Watch out for The Glitch!
StoneColdSpider Dec 1, 2023
Quoting: Pengling
Watch out for The Glitch!
Is that a scene from the Pixels movie????.......
Pengling Dec 1, 2023
Quoting: StoneColdSpiderIs that a scene from the Pixels movie????.......
Nah, it's Steam Trading Card art ("Inky, Blinky, Pinky & Clyde") from Pac-Man 256. Great little game, and it's always nice to see a big gaming brand like that having a native Linux presence.
Mezron Dec 1, 2023
Lofty Dec 1, 2023
Quoting: Arcadius-8606

kind of looks like cosmic destkop. is that popOS ?
DoctorJunglist Dec 2, 2023
Not much has changed in terms of my desktop setup, only that I'm using Ubuntu instead of Nobara.

It's nice to be back on Ubuntu, to be back after so many years. Overall, I like it. I think the hate Ubuntu gets is way overblown. Compared to the other distros, it just makes my life easier.

Mezron Dec 3, 2023
Quoting: Loftykind of looks like cosmic destkop. is that popOS ?

Yeah! I love POP OS!
FateTrap Dec 5, 2023

PCLinuxOS, XFCE and F2FS as a root partition

ROSA Fresh Desktop 12.4, LXQt and XFS as a root partition
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.