You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Nintendo-style gaming, without Nintendo!
Page: «6/6
  Go to:
Smoke39 Aug 17
Here Comes Niko!
Got some Animal Crossing vibes with you helping out quirky animal friends, but instead of plodding around town it's an easygoing collectathon platformer. One of my new favorites.
Cloversheen 4 days ago
Quoting: Smoke39Here Comes Niko!
Got some Animal Crossing vibes with you helping out quirky animal friends, but instead of plodding around town it's an easygoing collectathon platformer. One of my new favorites.
It is great! I had a big smile plastered on my face during the entire playthrough. It is just cozy and friendly.
sourpuz a day ago
This is an awesome post, Pengling, thanks a lot. I've already wishlisted several games! Some of them really remind me of my GameBoy back in ye olde days.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.