Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Spare gog keys - all gone -
Greetings everyone, I have some gog keys to give away. (Amazon prime free games )

lord of the ring
arcade Paradise
Spells & secrets
Steamworld heist

Last edited by on_en_a_gros on 30 August 2024 at 10:16 am UTC
pageround Aug 30
Bro i'd take the lego one!
Shmerl Aug 30
I'd take Arcade Paradise
Klaas Aug 30
I remember that the Spells & Secrets demo was interesting. I'd be happy to take the burden of the key off your hands.
bonkmaykr Aug 30
I'll take steamworld heist, got a friend who would like it.
mrdeathjr Aug 31
I come too late

TherinS Aug 31
Not to fret, MrDeath, those games and more are currently on giveaway free from Prime Gaming! The keys are redeemable on GoG, along with more from previous giveaways.

https://gaming.amazon.com/home

Depends, of course, on region-lock and if you want Amazon to know you downloaded Hello Kitty Island Adventure (not really on giveaway, a running gag from the Linux Game Cast Weekly podcast).
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.