Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Weekend Players' Club 9/27/2024
StoneColdSpider about 2 hours ago
G'Day fellow tuxers……. Its Bruce your host here once again…….

[+..••] As for gaming this week in Emulationville I played [+..••]

Console

All Star Tennis '99 (1999 Ubi Soft) - Nintendo 65 - Sports (Tennis)
Bad News Baseball (1990 Tecmo) Nintendo Entertainment System - Sports (Baseball)
Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball 2024 (2024 Baron von Lector) - Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Sports (Baseball)
Madden NFL 2003 (2002 EA Sports) - Nintendo GameCube - Sports (Football)
NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona (2002 Infogrames) – Nintendo GameCube - Sports (Racing)
PES 2008: Pro Evolution Soccer (2007 Konami) - Sony PlayStation 2 - Sports (Soccer)
Sid Meier's Civilization (1994 KOEI) - Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Strategy
Triple Play 2002 (2002 EA Sports) - Sony PlayStation 2 - Sports (Baseball)

The Road To PES Penguin 2008

The road to unlock the PES Penguin in Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 is at 150 PES points out of 5000……….

Other Screenshots……...

Madden NFL 2003 (2002 EA Sports) - Nintendo Gamecube - Sports (Football)

Triple Play 2002 (2002 EA Sports) - Sony PlayStation 2 - Sports (Baseball)

GOD DAMMIT PENG...... Wait...... Thats my own screenshot with bombs in it.......

Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball 2024 (2024 Baron von Lector) - Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Sports (Baseball)

Sid Meier's Civilization (1994 KOEI) - Super Nintendo Entertainment System - Strategy

Bad News Baseball (1990 Tecmo) Nintendo Entertainment System - Sports (Baseball)

NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona (2002 Infogrames) – Nintendo GameCube - Sports (Racing)

Well thats it from me…… Hope all you tuxers have a good week……

Now for my bad joke of the week……
I took a job as the manager at Old McDonalds Farm....... Im now the C-I-E-I-O.......
*ba dum.... tssssh…...*
Pengling about 2 hours ago

My pick for this weekend is Tinhead, a 1993 Mega Drive platformer featuring a cute robot protagonist who sets out to retrieve stars that were stolen and scattered by an evil space-goblin. Interestingly, though the game was made in the UK, it was never released here.

I've only played a little bit so far, and though it's not perfect (the graphics can be too busy at times, with stage colour-palettes clashing with the visibility of enemies, and the camera doesn't always move quite far enough to show you everything you need to see) it seems decently solid and I'm enjoying it.

[+..••] Other stuff that I played this week;

Asteroids (Arcade)

Bomberman 64 (N64)

Bomberman 64: The Second Attack! (N64)

Cookie Clicker (Proton)

Saturn Bomberman (Saturn)

Space Invaders: The Original Game (SNES)

Super Bomberman (SNES)

Super Bomberman 5 (SNES)

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderThe Road To PES Penguin 2008

The road to unlock the PES Penguin in Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 is at 150 PES points out of 5000……….
Only 97 weeks to go!

Quoting: StoneColdSpider
GOD DAMMIT PENG...... Wait...... Thats my own screenshot with bombs in it.......
Haha! Well-played, very good.

Quoting: StoneColdSpiderNow for my bad joke of the week……
I took a job as the manager at Old McDonalds Farm....... Im now the C-I-E-I-O.......
*ba dum.... tssssh…...*
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.