You can sign up to get a daily email of our articles, see the Mailing List page.
Looks like Humble Bundle removed their current partner program
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Liam Dawe about 13 hours ago
Currently working through their new one, reading all the legal stuff on it and going through approvals. All hope is not lost, but even once this is sorted, it's still a huge blow and much less revenue compared to Humble's original direct system. Sigh.
Liam Dawe about 3 hours ago
Got approved on the new one, still have to work through signing the legal stuff, but new links are live. Let's see how it goes. Although the links are blocked right away by ublock since it's an external service *sigh*.
tuubi about 3 hours ago
My paranoid browser plugins won't let me use the new affiliate links, but I upped my Patreon subscription to the Supporter Plus level to compensate. Not that I even remember when I last bought something from Humble. Anyway, hope that helps.
Liam Dawe about 2 hours ago
Quoting: tuubiMy paranoid browser plugins won't let me use the new affiliate links, but I upped my Patreon subscription to the Supporter Plus level to compensate. Not that I even remember when I last bought something from Humble. Anyway, hope that helps.
Thank you so much! And to everyone else who ups <3
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.