Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Bottlecap Games Icons
Page: 1/4»
  Go to:
Rustybolts Jan 19, 2011
I have Improved my Bottlecap icon designs. If you like them i may release as a pack when i get a few games icons created.
[ATTACH=full]38[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]39[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]40[/ATTACH]
Tuxkart , Blank, Lugaru
Hamish Jan 19, 2011
You made Turner awfully cute there... could be worse though, could be a Playboy bunny. :p

In all seriousness though, I do not know how well gray would work on my desktop, but I would like you to release a pack of them anyway. I like having a consistent icon theme on my desktop, and one made by a Linux gamer would be quite valuable.

I was actually trying to make one up for myself at one point, using some of those resources I decided to add to yours, with a little bit of grey-scale overuse:

Shogo: Mobile Armour Division, Soldier of Fortune, and Prey.
Rustybolts Jan 19, 2011
Nice one on the icons (i said they where easy) Ill add them to the pack (the shogo one might be difficult to see though, the Prey one looks very nice).
On Gimp if you goto Colours then colourise then change the hue you can have any colour icon you desire (just remember the value it is set at), heres a red one.
[ATTACH=full]42[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]43[/ATTACH]
Or if you use elipse selection tool then colourise you can have 2 tone in any colour combo you wish.
Hamish Jan 19, 2011
Thanks for the advice, due to this I put a bit more work into the Shogo and SoF icons:

Liam Dawe Jan 19, 2011
Maybe if you guys could get a full pack together we could put it up for download on GOL?
Rustybolts Jan 20, 2011
Quoting: "liamdawe, post: 1105"Maybe if you guys could get a full pack together we could put it up for download on GOL?

Nice one i'm up for it! It may get done quicker with Hamishes excellent input anyways here's some more.
[ATTACH=full]45[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]52[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]48[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]49[/ATTACH]
BOH, CaveStory, Oolite, Duke 3d

I have cleaned up the Sof one a bit
[ATTACH=full]51[/ATTACH]
Liam Dawe Jan 22, 2011
Looking real good dude, love them :D

Can you do one for DosBox in the pack as well :)
Rustybolts Jan 22, 2011
Your wish is my command
[ATTACH=full]53[/ATTACH]
Rustybolts Jan 23, 2011
3 more, Redone Lugaru
[ATTACH=full]55[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]56[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]57[/ATTACH]
Lugaru, Machinarium, Revenge of the Titans
Liam Dawe Jan 23, 2011
Brilliant, i think Osmos could do with one :)
Rustybolts Jan 23, 2011
Quoting: "liamdawe, post: 1116"Brilliant, i think Osmos could do with one :)

[ATTACH=full]59[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]60[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]61[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]62[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]63[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]64[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]65[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]66[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]67[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]58[/ATTACH]
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.