Game screen shots take 2!
Page: 1/8»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Feb 13, 2011
Okay so the old post died with the old forum, it's time for a new one!

Just tried out Defend Against Zombies, seems kinda boring, got nothing on Revenge of The Titans for tower defense!
Rustybolts Feb 13, 2011
I cant play it i get errors. So what makes it boring do you think? Is it to slow? Not many turrets available? Not enough different enemies to squish? Still its an early release maybe he can rescue it with later improvements the engine from the video appears pretty solid.
Liam Dawe Feb 13, 2011
Well on the first level on the shot above there is only 3 turrets. the animation on the zombies looks a bit err weird too, will play more later and give it a proper good go before i give any real opinion on it though heh.
Rustybolts Feb 13, 2011
[ATTACH=full]98[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]99[/ATTACH]
OOOoo Cavestory
Liam Dawe Feb 14, 2011
Just tested the crude AI on 0 A.D. and it works! I went to look and not only where they building...but their units came to attack me!
Hamish Feb 14, 2011
Oh my god, them units are running amok!
Hamish Feb 17, 2011
It had been a while since I played some good ol' Quake 3, but last night I finally reached 6600 Frags!

[
Liam Dawe Feb 17, 2011
Christ how long do you play for at a time a whole day?
Hamish Feb 17, 2011
Last night I played for about forty minutes, as long as it took to get through a whole song album. You play better with music, the beat helps you stay on target and move in a more controlled and fluid way. :cool:

I only managed to get 600 frags in the last two and a half months though, mostly as I took a break from it for a little while. That for me is a fairly small gain for that length of time.
Liam Dawe Feb 17, 2011
But 6600 frags, that's got to be a joke...
Hamish Feb 17, 2011
In total for over a years worth of frags? I would not say so. Remember, those are consecutive over all the time I have been playing it...
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.