Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Game screen shots take 2!
Page: «2/8»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Feb 17, 2011
Ahhhh this is me after a long day of working thinking that was one session hah!
Rustybolts Feb 20, 2011
[ATTACH]103[/ATTACH]
The new Wind and Water game
Rustybolts Feb 22, 2011
[ATTACH]104[/ATTACH]
Liam Dawe Feb 23, 2011
Heh cool, i am tempted to give it a go but i doubt my connection is anywhere near good enough!
Rustybolts Feb 25, 2011
My new purchase £10 on Steam

[ATTACH=full]108[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]109[/ATTACH]
Hamish Jun 6, 2011
And in other news, this happend...
[
Hamish Jun 16, 2011
QuoteI wasn't a fan of the gameplay in Postal 2, I loved the message that the company was trying to put out. Because you can play Postal 2 in the most violent and graphic way, but you can also play it without hurting a single person. I don't know anyone who's played it like that, but I like that the people who made Postal are saying you can get through this game without any violence. - Michael Simms

:D

[
Liam Dawe Jun 17, 2011
Hahah well done, the best one was the first game though, can you actually get it for Linux?
Hamish Jun 17, 2011
The original Postal? Sure you can, just go to the Running with Scissor store. You can get it as a digital download for about $5 USD.

It is not the original Loki port with the level editor, so you can not create new levels with it, but it should play fine. Icculus made the new port for the Postal Fudge Pack compilation I believe. :)
Liam Dawe Jun 19, 2011
Ah sweet didn't know about that heh, ideal!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.