Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Game screen shots take 2!
Page: «3/8»
  Go to:
Rustybolts Jul 11, 2011
Prince of Persia 2008 works perfect through Wine bought for a couple of quid through Steam.
[ATTACH=full]168[/ATTACH]
Liam Dawe Jul 28, 2011
Gave AYIM a good go on a couple of levels, thoroughly confusing at times but It's pretty damn cool, earned a Stuntman achievement too.
Rustybolts Aug 3, 2011
Rustybolts Sep 3, 2011
[ATTACH=full]230[/ATTACH]
Marrowind my current wine game fix
Liam Dawe Sep 3, 2011
[ATTACH=full]231[/ATTACH]

My current test game in Wine.
Hamish Sep 5, 2011
To get back on the native track, I just got 10000 frags (count the zeros) in Quake III Arena. :D

[
Liam Dawe Sep 5, 2011
I take it the frag count is like an all time thing?
Hamish Sep 6, 2011
I believe we went through this before, yes it is. I am not that good. :P
Rustybolts Nov 27, 2011

A recent screenshot from Ensign showing the hud and Ensign ship in background, that I have been working on recently
Hamish Nov 30, 2011
Played straight, no strange though amusing wolf transformations. Took me two-three hours to complete, with a sizeable break in the middle.

[

Also spent the past few days playing through the challenge mode, won that today also.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.