Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Game screen shots take 2!
Page: «5/8»
  Go to:
MyGameCompany Feb 20, 2012
Sweet screenies! Luv'n it!
Rustybolts Feb 21, 2012
[ATTACH=full]326[/ATTACH]
QuoteStarting to look really good, think the steps look a bit plain though

hmmm... dunno how intricate you expect metal steps to be.
QuoteSweet screenies! Luv'n it!

cheers bud!
Hamish Mar 27, 2012
To take this thread away from Ensign-1 for a little...

[ATTACH=full]336[/ATTACH]

As you can see, I have been trying the Age of Conquest III demo that is available on Desura. It is nice modest Risk-type java game which is quite unambitious and hardly unique (not even on Linux), but it does have a certain charm.

The trick, I have found, is to try to expand very quickly but still defensively in the beginning, and then to go straight for the largest empire on the map. That is what I did here, and I got my best result, and one that puts the Roman Empire to shame. ;)
Xpander Mar 27, 2012
Warhammer Online

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning

Also Completed Mass Effect 3.
but now lately havent had time to play games at all.
still have to finish Kingdoms of Amalur.
Liam Dawe Mar 28, 2012
Lots of wine gaming then eh? :P
Xpander Mar 28, 2012
yeah lots of wine gaming..i dont complain about it after i got an nvidia card. had lots of problems with games under wine with ati previously:)
Rustybolts Mar 31, 2012
[ATTACH=full]339[/ATTACH]
Liam Dawe Mar 31, 2012
Sinead said stay out of her tower hah!
Hamish Apr 1, 2012
I have been playing some Classic Doom again, only this time through Chocolate Doom...

[ATTACH=full]340[/ATTACH]

I swear I am going to go to my grave knowing how to spell out "idspispopd"! :p
Hamish Apr 5, 2012
[ATTACH=full]342[/ATTACH]

As you can see, I have now won the first three episodes and I am now playing through "Thy Flesh Consumed". Next up is Doom II. :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.