Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Hero Siege Linux client - Share your experience
evelz8265 Jun 9, 2015
Hey
I recently bought Hero Siege, a fun little roguelike.
Liams initial thoughts about the game with TB WTF is.

I currently have problems unlocking achivements, saving my progress to the cloud or unlocking any DLC characters.
More in this post: http://steamcommunity.com/app/269210/discussions/0/615086038684008723/
I see the devs has neglected to answer earlier questions about these issues. There little answers on the bug tracker to find either.

How has your experience been with the game?
Have you run into the same problems? Any solution you'd like to share?
Please also state your experience in the steam thread, so new linux users wanting to buy the game might get an overview over current issues etc.
evelz8265 Jun 9, 2015
Update on the issues
QuoteOriginally posted by Terralus:
We were told that Steam API on Linux would be fixed on the software we're using... Seems not. We have filed a bug report to YoYo games to fix the issue. Sorry about the inconvenience...

The bugs are thought to stem from Game Makers steam api by YoYo games.
The devs have filed a bug report for the issues and will hopefully soon be resolved.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.