Show your desktop
Page: «9/10»
  Go to:
Hamish Oct 3, 2012
Guess what starts airing tomorrow? :D
[ATTACH=full]400[/ATTACH]

Also, because it is relevant, here is a shot of the current desktop of my brother's laptop:
[ATTACH=full]401[/ATTACH]

Fan-smegging-tastic! ;)
Liam Dawe Oct 3, 2012
Red Giant?
Liam Dawe Oct 12, 2012
[ATTACH]402[/ATTACH]

Loving KDE4.9 on Kubuntu 12.10, actually works rather well. Been using it for a few days now, all of today as well and only a couple hitches.
Liam Dawe Oct 30, 2012
Still on KDE on Kubuntu :), working out very well.
[ATTACH]419[/ATTACH]

Love my new wallpaper :D
Hamish Nov 9, 2012
Here is my November desktop, showcasing some of Bill Pearson’s excellent model work for Red Dwarf X. You really do not get the true scope of his achievements until you see the excellent work done for the model shots in the series finale, and it is a stunning testament to the viability of physical models even in the age of cheap CGI.

[

As for my desktop, little has changed except for the fact that it is now no longer reporting my battery information anymore for reasons I have yet to determine, and I now have a screenshot launcher on my bottom panel to help aide in grabbing images for my latest work in progress review.
Hamish Dec 4, 2012
Another month has passed, and my desktop has continued to experience incremental changes.
[

The major differences are the addition of my Rochard icon (which made me have to do a little rearrangement of my other launchers) and the fact I am now using Faenza with blue folder icons as it better suits it being a Fedora machine. The wallpapers are actually screenshots taken from Postal 2's Steam Greenlight application.
Rustybolts Jan 9, 2013
spacelike Jan 16, 2013
[deleted]
Xpander Jan 22, 2013
[img=600x200]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28788188/Screenshot%20from%202013-01-22%2012%3A50%3A19.png[/img]

moved to Arch Linux :)
Cinnamon Desktop.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.