Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
CrossOver added to Ubuntu Software Centre
tweakedenigma Mar 18, 2011
Not specific to games but worth mentioning. I downloaded the Demo and it works pretty good :D.
Rustybolts Mar 18, 2011
Its been quiet on the Purchase side of things from the Ubuntu Software Center so its good to see new editions, and they haven't forgot about this feature. Hopefully there will be something of real interest to purchase from there as the current selection doesn't prove very exciting for a new convert. Amnesia, Oilrush, Minecraft, Penumbra series, H-craft, Eschalon and such like would make welcome editions
tweakedenigma Mar 18, 2011
Gotta agree, I am hoping to see a lot more in there when 11.04 come out.
Liam Dawe Mar 23, 2011
Would be nice to see Crossover Games added their as i would think about buying it heh.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.