Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Diamyo Province screen shots <minecraft server south of spawn town>
Page: «2/3»
  Go to:
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
im going to be traveling around the province taking some new screens for this thread. the citadel is amazing
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
[ATTACH=full]252[/ATTACH]
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
the death trap maze is now enclosed inside the citadel and this is the new main entrance as i was building it . i have to go around and take more shots [ATTACH=full]253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]254[/ATTACH]
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
LAVA IN THE WALLS TO PREVENT BREAKING IN . / ALSO AFTER I FINISHED THIS SECTION THERE IS ANOTHER LAYER OF OBSIDIAN ON THE INSIDE
Liam Dawe Oct 18, 2011
What server is that on? Awesome.
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
It is MARINUS's server [ATTACH=full]267[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]268[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]269[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]270[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]271[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]272[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]273[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]274[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]275[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]276[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]277[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]284[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]286[/ATTACH]
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
[ATTACH=full]287[/ATTACH]
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
i think i gave you the IP and port awhile ago / ive been making some other cool stuff on the server but this thread is mostly for the Citadel
Liam Dawe Oct 18, 2011
I don't remember getting a copy of the server address? Is it continued on from the original gol server then?
daimyojoe Oct 18, 2011
i also have 2 other areas called the obsidian mess (incomplete death maze lvl 2 and or flying pvp area ) and pipe works (armored pipe network that has lava faucets into its mote , the mote is a few chunks across going almost to bed rock filled with lava pools }
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.