Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Dirk Dashing 2 pre-order date announced!
MyGameCompany Aug 2, 2011
My August newsletter is now online, announcing the release date for the Dirk Dashing 2 pre-order: August 26! Check out the newsletter for details.

[CENTER][/CENTER]
Brandon Smith Aug 2, 2011
Will the pre-order give early access per chance?
Yes, most definitely.

Sorry, I probably should have copied and pasted some information from the newsletter.

QuoteWhen the pre-order begins, I will have a demo version containing the first 8 levels that you can freely download and play. Customers who choose to pre-order for $19.99 USD will be given access to the beta version of the game containing the second part of the 5-part story arc, which will provide 8 additional levels to play. As I finish each of the subsequent parts of the story, pre-ordering customers will receive an updated beta containing the new levels, new features, bug fixes, etc. This should happen every 8-10 weeks (roughly every other month) until the game is done. Once the game is completed, all pre-ordering customers will receive a free copy of the planned $5 strategy guide, containing level maps, hints, tricks, concept art, etc.
Also, if you're on digg, please digg it! Thanks!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.