Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
gta SA multiplayer on WINE
aivisLV Mar 8, 2016
Hello. Is there any chance to play GTA SA Multiplayer on WINE? I tried but failed. Maybe you can help.
And counter strike 1.6 on wine
edve98 Mar 8, 2016
Not sure if GTA San Andreas will work on wine, but Counter Strike has native version, why would you want to use it on wine?
aivisLV Mar 9, 2016
I have encountered some problems like i can't open native steam ..maybe becouse i use Live USB or my pc is two big garbage
HipsterRich Mar 10, 2016
I tried to get it working recently as my nostalgia for SA:MP is strong ;), but sadly I did get it working once on the SA:MP part but it was just poor performance and people said it was pretty much garbage but the base game itself is perfect with tweaking.

One thing to remember, to get GTA SA:MP to work you need the non-steam executable if you are using it then replace it with the known crack for it. It's related with all that downgrading fuss to get SA:MP working in general.

Honestly if you want to play SA:MP, hate to say it but just go on a windows and SA:MP is pretty much dead if you're looking into RP unless you like the light RP ones.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.