Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
A Quiver of Crows - Beta
Sheado Mar 12, 2016
Hi All,

We're a small indie team of 3 creating a physics-based 2D twin-stick shoot'em up: A Quiver of Crows.
The game has been in development for more than 1.5 years now and we're in need of more Linux beta testers.

The game is best described by its trailer:
View video on youtube.com

Also, here's our latest developer let's play:
View video on youtube.com

And a nice little post by GamingOnLinux during our Greenlight campaign last year.

If you're interested please respond here or PM me and I'll send you a key (Please note: we're getting a lot of bot and spammer requests, so if your profile has no posting history I won't be able to provide you with a key).

Thanks!
slaapliedje Mar 12, 2016
Cool, is that local co-op? My brother and I would test it then. I lately almost only buy games like that, time restrains me from getting much single player game time in, but we play co-op games all time.
Sheado Mar 14, 2016
Awesome! Thanks @slaapliedje
Just PM'd you a key. The current build doesn't have local co-op, but it's coming soon in an update (1-2 weeks)
slaapliedje Mar 14, 2016
Thanks! I'll give the game a shot when I get home from work!
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.