Confused on Steam Play and Proton? Be sure to check out our guide.
Free steam keys for testing
Page: 1/2»
  Go to:
again Apr 21, 2016
Hey guys. I'm releasing my game soon called CounterAttack and would like to test on a few different configurations before it goes live. So here are some keys, I've encoded them in base64 to stop the bots:

SjVMUkMtRTdYNUstUk1KWVI=
UENUUTItQUtKWTgtUjJUTkk=
RjI4OTItQVhNVzctQ0xENzM=
QkhMNjMtWjlQUEstRUFHODQ=

I'd like to know your distro, specs, if it worked or didn't, if it didn't work what error you get.

If you don't manage to get one but still want to test it let me know, I have a few more keys to give away.
kDomb Apr 21, 2016
hi,

i can't start the game.
There are no files (0 bytes).
leillo1975 Apr 21, 2016
Quoting: kDombhi,

i can't start the game.
There are no files (0 bytes).

Same here
Homepcgamer Apr 21, 2016
Hell yeah! a shooter with multiplayer finally!!

I wish I had some time to test it now... :( but anyway... it's on my wish list now... ;)
StianTheDark Apr 21, 2016
I wonder why you can't download it... Could it be because the game isn't released yet?
again Apr 21, 2016
Hey guys, looks like I have a problem with my public facing branch. I'll let you guys know when I have it sorted out.

Thanks for trying / reporting the problem.
again Apr 22, 2016
Hey, can anybody try one of these keys and let me know if you have the same issue as the others?

OFI3VFctNDM5RzgtUTVEOE4=
QjlHTUEtR1g5MFYtSUhYOVEg

These are also encoded in base64.
coryrj19951 Apr 22, 2016
It downloaded for me and it works perfectly.
my system has Mint 17.3 on a GTX 970 and an AMD FX 8350

It's a pretty fun game and hope it does well, I was enjoying the survival mode quite a bit :D
again Apr 22, 2016
Awesome, glad to hear its working well for you guys! If you run into any bugs at at let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Can anybody that tried one of the original keys let me know if they still have the 0 byte problem?
kDomb Apr 22, 2016
Quoting: againCan anybody that tried one of the original keys let me know if they still have the 0 byte problem?

it works now ^_^

Runs perfect on my system:
Kubuntu 15.10
AMD FX6300
Nvidia Geforce 970
8GB RAM
XBox 360 wired gamepad
leillo1975 Apr 23, 2016
The game works well in my system. It is a good looking classic game, I enjoy a lot this kind of games.

This are my specs:

Ubuntu 16.04
Intel i5 2500 (3.3Ghz x4)
Nvidia GTX750Ti (364.19)
RAM 16GB DDR3
Steam Controller
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.