Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Open Game Benchmarks updates request
wojtek88 May 30, 2016
Hi guys,
other forum thread has reminded me that there is a project called Open Game Benchmarks. I did not create it, I have no private interest in making it popular. I just think it would be great if we would fill our results, because it makes people aware what performance should they expect, and it may help them decide what hardware should they put to play a game that is available on Linux.

Some time ago I have filled benchmarks for all the titles I had installed on my machine, I will do it once again this week.
I would also like to ask you guys to do it as well. This way we may help people to decide what price should they pay to have their own made custom Steam Machine (or just a gaming rig running on Linux).

Let's just show to other people that we do game on Linux and that games are playable!

@liamdawe I can see that there is separate forum for Benchmarks and my post is not in right place, sorry for that. Could you move it?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.