Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
[IN TESTING - LIVE] Option to change number of posts/comments per page
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Jun 5, 2016
Yeah basically I'm adding a comment_number or reply_number to articles comments and forum posts to make out working the page it's on easier. That number will be incremented on a new post and re-indexed if one is deleted. It's going to take another few hours but I might have this fixed tonight.
Liam Dawe Jun 5, 2016
Looks like it may be finished up tonight.
Liam Dawe Jun 5, 2016
Okay, linking directly to comments and forum posts uses a new method and should work fine.
tuubi Jun 6, 2016
Works great for regular article comments. Are you sure it works with forum posts? I clicked this link in my email to read your latest reply to this thread and it brought me to the first page, while your comment was on the second.
Liam Dawe Jun 6, 2016
Sorry about that, should also work there now.
tuubi Jun 6, 2016
Quoting: liamdaweSorry about that, should also work there now.
Yes it does. Well done, good man.
Xpander Jun 6, 2016
yeah, everything seems to work as expected now..

thank you!
HadBabits Jun 6, 2016
Enjoying this new feature, less page flipping for moi ;P Thanks for all the good work, Liam. As for gated features, I'm just happy to be part of the support to allow you to bring us such things ^_^ <3
tuubi Jun 12, 2016
I think I found one more place that doesn't respect this setting: The "Latest Comments" section of a user's profile page.
Liam Dawe Jun 12, 2016
Sorry about that, I will fix it tonight.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.