Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Quadrant on Linux, Beta Testers Wanted
edencorbin Jul 4, 2016
Were close to adding Linux support to our Indie Horror Action title Quadrant on steam steam link!

Were looking for 5 testers who wish to receive a free copy prior to the Linux support announcement/release to test the game on Linux. In exchange we are asking that after playing a bit the tester answer a few questions about performance/bugs and enjoy-ability on Linux via an e-mail response.

View video on youtube.com

If your interested either private message me or reply on this post. Were only giving away 5 keys, so if more reply, I apologize in advance we only have 5 keys at the moment. I'll reach out regarding giveaways with a private message through this forum.

If anyone has any thoughts on the game coming to Linux please let us know, were excited to add our Indie title to the Linux lineup.
wolfyrion Jul 4, 2016
I can help if you need beta testers.
edencorbin Jul 4, 2016
Thanks to replies and messages, there are still 2 keys left as of now. Also were planning our steepest discount when we release on Linux as well so I'll post back on this thread when that happens, some time after this giant Steam summer sale : ' )
edencorbin Jul 5, 2016
We got all the keys out and are working with those testers and fixing some issues they found. Thanks allot, I'll post back on this thread if we have more keys or when the game gets released for Linux and is on discount.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.