Hardware category in the forum?
Dax Tailor Oct 9, 2016
Hi,

not sure this was already discuses, but what about a Hardware category in the forum?

For example, at the moment I'm looking for a gaming wheel. In which category should I write my questions about that?
(I don't want answers here because that not the place for it.)

I think most posts in a HW category would be gaming related.

Thanks.
Nel Oct 9, 2016
Quoting: Dax TailorIn which category should I write my questions about that?
Tech help should be fine.
MaCroX95 Oct 9, 2016
It would actually be a great idea to have some Hardware with Linux support list?

So people would have a universal place to check for gaming mice, keyboards, different sorts of controllers, gaming headsets whether they would work on Linux and if there is something like application for configuring (I've seen some guy on youtube make GUI for Razer's opensource drivers for their keyboards and mice)...

I think that this feature could be added next to the release calendar section of the GOL :)

What do you guys think?
Liam Dawe Oct 11, 2016
For now, it's something the Wiki would be good for: https://www.gamingonlinux.com/wiki/
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.