Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
Manjaro Steam problems
Mashard4 Dec 29, 2016
I got a new Dell Laptop that I installed Manjaro Xfce 64 bit on. I updated it today and did the recommended replacement of the use rules. But my Steam controller and my brother's ps4 controller can't work properly in big picture mode or in some games. Games like Bastion and Skullgirls work fine, but Rocket League and Shovel Knight have fucked up or incomplete controls. I have copies of the original idea rules on my flash drive in case I should revert back. I've modified both rules and tried them out several times, but I can't get my controller to stop controlling my mouse or work with all my games. Skullgirls and Bastion(probably Transistor, too since it's made by the people who made Bastion) are the only unaffected games. I also deleted the xf86-input-joystick package somewhere during all this, not that there's a difference without it.
Mashard4 Dec 29, 2016
I meant udev rules
Mashard4 Jan 1, 2017
Thanks. The controllers started working when I connected to the wifi with then connected and chose configurations for them from BPM.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.