Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
WTF Ticket To ride! Is not for linux anymore..
erlaan Jan 13, 2017
I did notice I lost one game from my steam libery and when i started to check what game it was. I did se my favorit chill game was gone. Do you think I can get a refound on it? And how do I request a refond from Steam?
SpacePizza Jan 14, 2017
I noticed this 2 days ago when I tried to fire it up. Said missing executable or something to that matter. Went to store page and no linux indicator. Fired it up this morning after it had an update yesterday and it is working again. The store page still only has the windows and Mac symbols but it is working on Linux. Not sure if you don't have it installed already if it'll let you install it or not.

Also if you do want to request a refund select the game in your library. Then click support on the right. Select it does not work on my operating system, then request a refund. As I said. It is working again on linux for me.
erlaan Jan 14, 2017
Quoting: SpacePizzaI noticed this 2 days ago when I tried to fire it up. Said missing executable or something to that matter. Went to store page and no linux indicator. Fired it up this morning after it had an update yesterday and it is working again. The store page still only has the windows and Mac symbols but it is working on Linux. Not sure if you don't have it installed already if it'll let you install it or not.

Also if you do want to request a refund select the game in your library. Then click support on the right. Select it does not work on my operating system, then request a refund. As I said. It is working again on linux for me.

I notice some weeks ago that it was missing executable but it was still in my steam libary but now I can only see it when I look on all my games. So I can't reinstall it or press the play button on it. And I tried to refund it but I got denied :( I am sad now. I realy don't care if I get a old version of it. I like to play against bots. Don't care about the multiplayer in that game. I just use it as a chill game with my laptop.
wolfyrion Jan 14, 2017
Ticket to ride is playing fine on my Linux Machine....
Mountain Man Feb 2, 2017
Refunds are only allowed for 7-days after purchase provided you've played less than 2-hours (as logged by Steam). Although Valve might want to consider special cases where support for an operating system is suddenly pulled even if it's years later.
robvv Feb 2, 2017
Strangely, seven of the DLCs are still showing Linux support on Steam...

While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.