Call for comments
sobkas May 18, 2013
[Too late]
Liam Dawe May 19, 2013
Okay here we go, just a few readability errors with wording nothing major.

"From Your perspective as a prolific developer, does porting Survarium
 to Linux(or Mac) will be an easy task or painful process, that you would like
 to shove on someone else? I don't assume that you will port it. I'm

interested in Your opinion."

I would personally re word it:

"From your perspective as a prolific developer, will porting Survarium to Linux(or Mac) be an easy task or painful process?

I would leave out the whole shoving to someone else kind of talk. Especially since you actually ask who is doing (if they are) in the next question.

"Do You view source code portability as asset or liability?"

Should be

"Do you view source code portability as an asset or liability?"

Also

"Does existence of Wine, makes you reluctant to provide a native version?"

Should read

"Does the existence of Wine, make you reluctant to provide a native version?"

Also

"Do you think, that the fact that Linux ecosystem contain several distributions makes it harder to develop for it?"

Would be

"Do you think, that because the Linux ecosystem contains several distributions makes it harder to develop for it?"

Also

"Does from your perspective Linux achieved enough growth to sustain even
 more games? Or it's quiet shallow market, that can be saturated with a

few games?"

Would be

"Has from your perspective Linux achieved enough growth to sustain even more games? Or do you think it's a quiet shallow market, that can be saturated with a few games?"

Looking good :D
sobkas May 19, 2013
Thank You for using Your time to correct my text. I'm sending it now.
I also would like to ask You something. How about making a style guide for website. Something along the lines of this.
It would make easier for everyone, to submit articles fitting into overall tone and the looks of the site.
What do yo think?
Liam Dawe May 19, 2013
Ah another osnews reader :D

While I think it's a nice idea I don't want to be too formal on the articles, especially when I will probably forget the rules half the time too ;)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.