Titan Quest Annivesary edition slight texture/graphic issue (only with mods)
dlf Dec 31, 2018
I saw the other thread on what I assume is the exact same issue I'm getting (https://www.gamingonlinux.com/forum/topic/3538/page=1#r17811), didn't think it proper to "resurrect" a three month old thread . . . .

I have been playing TQ AE via native Linux Steam pretty much since proton was first released with basically no issues until some update to either proton (or probably TQAE) when running Steam workshop mods - on a brand new (or even a "old" character when the screen loads but I can not see the character (except the armor they have on), the inventory screen is basically transparent, and the character runs in place and won't stop or move. Normal TQAE (without mods) works with a hitch though. Using proton 3.16-6beta (as well as the beta steam client) on Linux mint 19.1.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.