Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
MOVING MC HOST - HOST WAS NAUGHTY
Liam Dawe Nov 13, 2013
Got this email from our MC host:

QuoteDue to recent unexpected trading circumstances Shard Hosting Solutions LTD has ceased trading with immediate effect.  We urge all clients to take a backup of their data immediately as we cannot guarantee how long services will operate for before being disconnected by our upstream suppliers.

Trying to make a backup right now, highly annoying.
Levi Nov 13, 2013
Urgh Hope you can make an backup. Would be a shame to lose all our creations.
Liam Dawe Nov 13, 2013
Making a backup right now, refreshing the control panel and seeing the size shoot up each time.....eeep
killx_den Nov 13, 2013
Hopefully the lags will stop on the new server :)

I also hope for the Backup to work, took me almost 2 hours to bring the Mooshrooms home yesterday ^^ 
Liam Dawe Nov 13, 2013
Found a new host, uploading the world now.
killx_den Nov 13, 2013
Woah that was fast. Thanks Liam :)

I guess there will be a new IP right?

Looking forward to test the new server ;)
Liam Dawe Nov 13, 2013
Yes it will be a new ip of course, it will take quite some time to upload though.
Liam Dawe Nov 13, 2013
New server address, let me know of issues ASAP:
mc22.serverminer.com:25813
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.