Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Have some original Linux media (bought from Tuxgames back in the day)
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
denyasis Mar 24, 2022
I had x2 and x3 back in the day. Think I threw out the boxes when I moved cross country. Brings back some good memories. Really loved X2.

I hope your move goes well. Best of luck.
grigi Aug 22, 2022
Quoting: HamishI installed both the SiN and Shogo demos on Dianoga again and this time SiN worked without a hitch. So the question becomes what I have done in the past year to makes it work now...

Hamish, I finally finished the move and found the Linux media all in order here. Do you still want it?
Mezron Aug 22, 2022
OMG. My brother would love that copy of SiN.
Hamish Aug 23, 2022
Quoting: grigiHamish, I finally finished the move and found the Linux media all in order here. Do you still want it?
Yep still interested, sent you a private message.
Filip Oct 10, 2022
@grigi - Hi im interested about Cold War, still available ?
Liam Dawe Oct 10, 2022
Please note while this topic is live I seemed to have overlooked it until the previous comment needed approving. We don't allow trading or selling here as it can put us in hot water. Please don't do it, thanks.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.