Don't want to see articles from a certain category? When logged in, go to your User Settings and adjust your feed in the Content Preferences section where you can block tags!
Is there a way to change the output location of proton log?
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
Grogan Feb 18, 2023
I just tested this to be sure, it does work globally for me if I add

export PROTON_LOG_DIR="/path/to/dir"

To one of the files in /etc/profile.d (I just stuck it in the file I use to set variables for mesa)

I first commented out my line in user_settings.py and logged right off my user and back.

Now, I hadn't thought of this earlier either, but I log in to the shell first and use "startx", I don't use graphical login managers. I guess where this "depends on the distro" is if you use some graphical login manager and the distributor hasn't set it up to source /etc/profile (which itself should source the parts in /etc/profile.d)

If I had some silly distro ignoring my shell environment, I'd probably add "source /etc/profile" to the init script or unit that starts the login manager :-)
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.