Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Rantish - 3DRealms Store Gone?
Mezron 3 days ago
So I just sent an email. Awhile back my kid made a 3DRealms account for me and bought Ion Fury for me. I use to be able to get into the account and download that game along with other stuff they had for free.

I'm very much against modern game all together but over the years I soften my stance to support DRM Free games that I like. GOG, itch.io and direct from devs. My kid loved her version and thought I would. She was 100% right and I love the game.

Going on a trip and wanted to install it on my travel machine and make sure I have the latest version. I do have the back up.

Went to the website and there seems to be no store link for me to get access to.

Just more nonsense to deal with that has more and more inclined to not put coins towards new games.
This topic has an answer marked - jump to answer.
Ehvis 3 days ago
I have a store link on the 3drealms website. Only see physical merch in it though.
Mezron 3 days ago
They use to have an actual digital game store to buy some of their games.
Liam Dawe 3 days ago
Sounds like you need to send them a complaint email, they should compensate with a store key for elsewhere.
Mezron 3 days ago
Quoting: Liam DaweSounds like you need to send them a complaint email, they should compensate with a store key for elsewhere.

I have. If they offer, I would take a GOG key.
Hamish a day ago
Thanks for the heads up, I just made sure I had a backup of my copy of Ion Fury from there.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.