Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
LGR and Linux
dubigrasu 2 days ago
Can't help but post this video from LGR, showing his excitement about Linux. Got me by surprise, I definitely wasn't expecting Linux mentioned in this 15 years anniversary video of his carrier and basically retro scene of gaming.
The link is from the exact moment, but if it doesn't work is 11:29.

https://youtu.be/VQ-RUn5lzgw?t=689
Pengling a day ago
Love LGR (was binge-watching a bunch of his videos just yesterday, in fact), so it's really cool to see him saying all of this! And he makes a good point about how Linux has enabled so many more options in the handheld space, too.
StoneColdSpider a day ago
LGR is great..... Love his videos.....
Nice to see him mentioning RetroPie as well...... RetroPie is how I got started on Linux with my Raspberry Pi 3B.......

He is right though..... Linux is so good now....... So so good......
pilk a day ago
LGR's one of my favourite youtube channels, and the one I've watched the longest. Cool to see him giving Linux a shoutout, and I agree with his sentiment, Linux has gotten really good. Trying proton for the first time was so cool, and now it's an integral part of PC gaming for me. No need to futz around with Wine configurations and prefixes, just hit Play and there you go.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.