Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
The Wildlands Expansion Is Live: UO Outlands Hits New Milestones.
Page: «2/2
  Go to:
slaapliedje Jul 30
Quoting: NerdRat
Quoting: slaapliedjeThey actually updated new releases of dxvk (2.4) and vkd3d-proton (2.13) and dxvk-nvapi (0.7.1) and now it runs very smoothly, quicker than Windows (though I haven't stretched out the window to max yet).

I am glad you made it. Thanks for metioning the new releases i'll see how the game performs with those updates. If you need a guild let us know so we can play and grow together; this helps to make the game more enjoyable if you are not used to sandbox mmorpgs.

You are welcome to join to our Outlands Linux Guild.
I played the original Ultima Online when it was released in '97. Back then, the vast majority of people were still on 14.4/19.2kbps modems, geeks had upgraded to 56kbps and rich people had ISDN lines. A guy I knew had one, and Ultima Online actually ran really well, with no lag! Eventually, the client just couldn't handle that many players on screen at once, it got to the point where you would try to go to the bank of Britannia and the thing would more or less freeze, didn't matter how fast your bandwidth was.

Ha, it was also back in a time when playing a female character was amazing, because people would just give you stuff!

If I figure out time, I'd gladly join a guild, that could be a blast.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.