Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
Gaming Related Dog Toys.......
Natasha will be going to the vets tomorrow to get desexed.......

So while I was down in the big smoke the other week I went looking in the shops to see if I could find her a nice toy as treat for after the operation........ And I found this......

Super Nin-Doggo Entertainmutt System plush controller........

Once I saw it I had to get it for her..... And it was only a few Dollarydoos......

I know Pengling will be super jealous and wanting one to appease her massive plushie addiction.........

Do you guys know of any other gaming related dog toys???........
Pengling Aug 26
Hahahaha, oh man that's awesome!

I haven't seen any other specifically gaming-related dog-toys, but I did see this floppy-disk one that I thought was quite amusing.
Quoting: PenglingHahahaha, oh man that's awesome!

I haven't seen any other specifically gaming-related dog-toys, but I did see this floppy-disk one that I thought was quite amusing.
If they were smart they would have made the label out of white plastic so you could use it as a white board and write stuff on it.....

Last edited by StoneColdSpider on 27 August 2024 at 12:45 am UTC
CatKiller Aug 27
As a heads up, that's pretty much training your dog to chew game controllers.
Klaas Aug 27
I agree, they are cute, but a really bad idea if you value your real controllers.
whizse Aug 27
Good choice of toys if your mutt is all byte and no bark!
Pengling Aug 27
Quoting: CatKillerAs a heads up, that's pretty much training your dog to chew game controllers.
Quoting: KlaasI agree, they are cute, but a really bad idea if you value your real controllers.
Nah, dogs know the difference.

Quoting: whizseGood choice of toys if your mutt is all byte and no bark!
I see what you did there!
Quoting: CatKillerAs a heads up, that's pretty much training your dog to chew game controllers.
Quoting: KlaasI agree, they are cute, but a really bad idea if you value your real controllers.
She will know the difference and also I dont leave my controllers lying around.......

Quoting: whizseGood choice of toys if your mutt is all byte and no bark!
HAHAHAHAHAHA Very good...... Thats right up there with my dad-a-base joke......
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.