Helena the Third
Page: «5/7»
  Go to:
Brandon Smith Jul 26, 2011
Just going to leave this here. We've kind of moved to indie db to post all our new screenshots and such from now on. Nice to have it all in one spot and just promote that. Anyway, rusty has posted some truly cool pictures in my opinion there.
http://www.indiedb.com/games/helena-the-3rd
Liam Dawe Jul 27, 2011
Looking good i think some of those shots where included in our recent news article on it :)

I remember reading somewhere multiplayer was being added was that right?
Brandon Smith Jul 27, 2011
You read correctly, but unfortunately it's something I've had to back out of. Just too many things to sync up in co-op. Deathmatch might still be added, but it would be after the game has been completed, as sort of an ad-on bonus (free).
Brandon Smith Aug 8, 2011
New video or something
[media=youtube]AcDcYwllAo0[/media]

Also, maybe worth noting, Rusty has been going apeshit with the trees and grass.
Liam Dawe Aug 8, 2011
Apeshit with trees aye, i see what you did there!

Looking good though, not far off your earlier estimate of a month until a nearly finished game.

Anymore interesting engine/gameplay/graphics improvements coming?
Brandon Smith Aug 8, 2011
I just want to finish the game, but I'll be putting antialiasing in. Rusty wants bubbles in the water level, he's a slave driver.

Also the ending sequence is going to be pretty cool, involving rising lava as you must hover out in time. Metroid style :cool:
Liam Dawe Aug 10, 2011
Looking forward to playing it through when it is done ^_^
Brandon Smith Aug 10, 2011
I just played through it yesterday. It actually is very fun, though it gets really difficult towards the end. Kind of curious how many will able to complete the game :)
Rustybolts Aug 22, 2011
We have a new demo which includes a load of our recent changes.
http://www.indiedb.com/games/helena-the-3rd/downloads
Rustybolts Aug 23, 2011
[media=youtube]LSAYL65Yrbc[/media]
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.