Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
[FIXED] Firefox doesn't assign bookmark icon.
StianTheDark Jan 5, 2015
This might be because the icon isn't statically linked in the HTML page.. ? Maybe because an icon is injected after the HTML is loaded? Only this page has this bug.
Liam Dawe Jan 8, 2015
Fixed my end, added it to the html.
StianTheDark Jan 8, 2015
Quoting: liamdaweFixed my end, added it to the html.

Thanks! Is it random that I sometimes have to login on the site because the "Remember Username" apparently doesn't work?
flesk Jan 11, 2015
I almost always have to log back in after a couple of hours of inactivity, both on my laptop and phone.
Liam Dawe Jan 12, 2015
Please keep bug reports separated.
StianTheDark Jan 13, 2015
I use Nightly (aka. Firefox 37) and no fix here either it seems.
Liam Dawe Jan 17, 2015
Okay, tested some more and should be fixed now.
StianTheDark Jan 17, 2015
Still no bookmark icon for me for some reason :/

Liam Dawe Feb 3, 2015
There, should be all fixed, had old code left in + wrong path on the newer lookup.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.