Every article tag can be clicked to get a list of all articles in that category. Every article tag also has an RSS feed! You can customize an RSS feed too!
[FIXED] No captcha in submit tip form
zirlo Jan 21, 2015
Submitting a tip (https://www.gamingonlinux.com/email-us/ without being logged in results in a warning
QuoteSystem Message
You need to complete the captcha to prove you are human and not a bot!
and empties all fields.
But the form does not contain a captcha.

Tested with and without adblockers, Chromium 39 and Iceweasel 31.

Maybe related to Missing mini-game captcha for adding links to wiki.
Liam Dawe Jan 21, 2015
Send me a screen-shot of the bottom of the form? Some people mistook it for an advert in the past.
Liam Dawe Jan 21, 2015
Are you running any privacy extensions, and does it show up in another browser like Firefox?
Liam Dawe Jan 21, 2015
Hmm it seems it is broken currently, it worked earlier. I've shot off an email to the areyouahuman captcha team.

Feel free to use [email protected] until we fix it.

I've put that email up on the page now, as I doubt spam will be that big of an issue.
zirlo Jan 21, 2015
Just to make sure, I checked again disabling all of the two browsers' privacy settings (3rd party content, cookies etc.) and all addons/extensions. Same result. Iceweasel "is" Firefox.

If they need more information, https://cdn.areyouahuman.com/ uses an invalid certificate - Maybe that's the problem.
Liam Dawe Jan 21, 2015
Thanks, i've let them know about it. Until then use our email.
Liam Dawe Jan 21, 2015
We've ripped out the old captcha, and replaced it with a new working one, thanks.
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.