Support us on Patreon to keep GamingOnLinux alive. This ensures all of our main content remains free for everyone. Just good, fresh content! Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal. You can also buy games using our partner links for GOG and Humble Store.
TB acknowledged us penguins! (Shameful gushing)
HadBabits Feb 2, 2015
I watched Total Biscuit (the popular Youtube game critic) talk a bit about the Linux issues for Dying Light on the latest Co-optional podcast.

Not really a big deal, but I imagine there are probably some fans in this community who'd enjoy the acknowledgment. I personally would like to see more people in "game journalism" or gaming content at least mention what are the games' platforms they release content on, instead of assuming all their fans are using Windows. :)
Keizgon Feb 2, 2015
Personally I found a lot of his interesting opinions and taste in games help me discover some really good indie gems. I would even say he rekindled my interest in PC gaming, which I probably wouldn't have found this site without that spark.

But yeah, I seen the video when it came out and didn't expect to hear him mention that part. :)
Liam Dawe Feb 3, 2015
That was surprising to hear him mention it, and he was really nice about it as well, nice find.
Samsai Feb 3, 2015
Woo, TB rocks! :D
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.