Check out our Monthly Survey Page to see what our users are running.
Bottlecap Games Icons
Page: «3/4»
  Go to:
Liam Dawe Feb 1, 2011
Let me know when your happy with having enough of them and we can pop it up for download on the site :)

I will try minecraft at some point, you do seem pretty engrossed in it.
Rustybolts Feb 1, 2011
Speaking of Minecraft
[ATTACH=full]82[/ATTACH]
Rustybolts Feb 6, 2011
Quoting: "liamdawe, post: 1155"Let me know when your happy with having enough of them and we can pop it up for download on the site :)

I will try minecraft at some point, you do seem pretty engrossed in it.

Needs to be pretty complete before it will be ready as a package (for that needs to include pretty much all the common linux games).

Anyway here are 4 more
[ATTACH=full]83[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]84[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]85[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]86[/ATTACH]
Dirk Dashing, Free Dink, Freedoom, Stone Soup
Liam Dawe Feb 6, 2011
How about ones for Master of Orion 1 & 2?

Oh and Freespace 2.

:)
Rustybolts Feb 7, 2011
Master of Orion was a hard one to find images for so have just created one icon for 1+2, Nice one on the suggestion of Freespace has spurred me to buy it off GOG for about £2.50 bargain.

[ATTACH=full]87[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]88[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]89[/ATTACH]
Master of Orion for 1 or 2, FreeSpace, SteelStorm
Hamish Feb 7, 2011
I did not know that Master of Orion was native, or are we expanding into emulation now?
Rustybolts Feb 8, 2011
Well there is FreeOrion but it isn't really popular so I'll remove it from the folder, Still theres no harm in asking for one thats not native and i may make it and just post it, but not include it with overall pack.
Liam Dawe Feb 8, 2011
Well it's a game i like and it works flawlessly in dosbox so i wanted it :P
Rustybolts Feb 10, 2011
[ATTACH=full]91[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]92[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]93[/ATTACH]
Hedgewars, 0 AD, UFO Alien Invasion
Liam Dawe Feb 11, 2011
UFO one needs re-doing really, maybe just have their font saying UFO?
While you're here, please consider supporting GamingOnLinux on:

Reward Tiers: Patreon. Plain Donations: PayPal.

This ensures all of our main content remains totally free for everyone! Patreon supporters can also remove all adverts and sponsors! Supporting us helps bring good, fresh content. Without your continued support, we simply could not continue!

You can find even more ways to support us on this dedicated page any time. If you already are, thank you!
Login / Register

Or login with...
Sign in with Steam Sign in with Google
Social logins require cookies to stay logged in.